Corporate On-Site Massage
On-site massage offers a completely hassle free way to enjoy the benefits of a massage in the workplace, designed to reduce muscle tension and stress. This is done fully-clothed so it is a less intrusive massage which uses a series of acupressure points and stretches on the back, neck and shoulder area, leaving you feeling relaxed, invigorated and ready to return to work with renewed concentration. It can take 10, 15 or 20 minutes. It is performed on a specially designed chair and is ideal to be carried out in any work place, during a coffee break. Corporate chair massage has been proven to significantly relieve stress as well as helping to prevent work-related disorders such as Repetitive Strain Injury, reducing absenteeism and healthcare costs, while also improving employee morale, increasing productivity and efficiency and creating a more positive work environment.
Some corporate companies I have worked with include Google, Pokerstars & Yahoo.
Massage, particularly on-site has many benefits, which include:
1. Improving productivity of staff as it promotes good circulation. This stimulates the body and the mind.
2. Reduction of stress on staff especially around busy periods.
3. It boosts employment moral.
4. Reducing fatigue, boosting energy levels.
5. Reducing tension in muscles eliminating muscle aches, pain and stiffness..
6. Aids in quicker healing time of injuries.
7. Being on-site means staff don't have to take time off to take time out.
8. Many staff can have the opportunity to take advantage of this on the same day.
9. It is non-intrusive as it is done fully clothed.
Request More Information